Please use our conference hashtag: #ACAQld2021
Australian Childcare Alliance Queensland (ACA Qld) does not permit the recording of presentations and workshops at the Conference under any circumstances or in any form of media, including but not limited to audio recordings, video recordings, or literal transcripts unless you acquire a written consent.
ACA Qld permits and encourages the use of social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Snapchat and blogging at the conference as a way to summarise, highlight, review, critique, and/or promote the presented materials, or the conference in general, on the condition that:
- copyright law is observed
- verbatim information is limited to a few quotes, and
- the author or speaker is referenced and cited appropriately.
Please bear in mind that presenters have invested many hours in the development of materials for the Conference and copyright laws apply.
Out of respect for the other participants, we ask that loud electronic devices be silenced, though they do not need to be switched off, so that they may be used to tweet, post on Facebook, or take notes in accordance with the above stated policy.
We encourage delegates to:
- Follow us on Twitter – @ACAQld
- Like us on Facebook – facebook.com/ACAQld
- Send us a tweet @ACAQld for general information or use the hashtag #ACAQld2021 for Conference related tweets
- Blog, post, tweet, Instagram, Snapchat about what you are hearing and seeing
- Talk about products and services you see in the Exhibition Hall
- Share photographs
- Provide feedback to ACA Qld staff and the Conference Committee
- Keep criticism constructive
We request delegates to refrain from:
- Using audio and/or video recording devices during sessions.
- Capturing, transmitting, or redistributing syllabus materials or the bulk of the material presented in a session. Doing so infringes on the intellectual property rights of the speakers.
- Engaging in rudeness or personal attacks.