As a sponsor or exhibitor, your company will gain high-profile exposure to important decision-makers in the childcare sector. The ACA Qld National Conference is promoted broadly throughout Australia and is a high point in the childcare sector’s calendar.
The conference will attract delegates from all over Australia, including childcare service owners, approved providers, nominated supervisors, early childhood educators, prospective owners and other key industry stakeholders. The two-day conference provides valuable opportunities for delegates to interact with sponsor and exhibitor representatives, and supporters in the past have found this significantly enhances future business opportunities.
ACA Qld welcomes your involvement in Australia’s most anticipated early childhood education and care conference.
For further information about sponsoring and/or exhibiting, please contact the ACA Qld Conference Team on 07 3808 2366 or email email@example.com
- Access to decision makers
- Formal and informal networking opportunities
- Increased brand awareness
- Enhanced company profile through affiliation with a trusted and respected sector body
- Opportunity to display and demonstrate products to your target market
- Opportunity to develop relationships and leads with your target market
- Direct access to your target market when they are open, available and keen to meet suppliers
- Exposure of your company name on the ACA Qld Conference website with a link to your website
- Exposure at the conference through signage and the conference program
- Demonstrate commitment and engagement with the childcare community