Friday, 1 June 2018
11:00 – 2:00pm
Cucina Vivo, The Star Gold Coast
We are very excited to host a new session at the ACA Qld 2018 Conference to give Approved Providers an opportunity to meet and network with like-minded people. This is also a great occasion for Approved Providers to share ideas and receive new information.
Central to this event is a panel discussion including a Q&A session. ACA Qld is very privileged to be able to welcome a highly knowledgeable and reputable panel:
- Paul Mondo, ACA National President
- Jae Fraser, ACA Qld Vice President
- Catherine O’Malley, Department of Education and Training addressing Assessment & Rating
- Jackie Wilson, Australian Government Department of Education and Training addressing the new Child Care Subsidy
- Nigel Ward, CEO of Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors (ABLA) addressing Federal Industrial Relations including Equal Remuneration Order and 4-year modern award review
The success of this event will be a result of you, our amazing group of members, and your involvement. Please submit your questions to Claudette.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost (incl GST)