Friday, 1 June 2018
11:00 – 2:00pm
Cucina Vivo, The Star Gold Coast
We are very excited to host a new session at the ACA Qld 2018 Conference to give Approved Providers an opportunity to meet and network with like-minded people. This is also a great occasion for Approved Providers to share ideas and receive new information.
Central to this event is a panel discussion including a Q&A session. ACA Qld is very privileged to be able to welcome a highly knowledgeable and reputable panel:
- Paul Mondo, ACA National President
- Jae Fraser, ACA Qld Vice President
- Catherine O’Malley, Department of Education and Training addressing Assessment & Rating
- Jackie Wilson, Australian Government Department of Education and Training addressing the new Child Care Subsidy
- Nigel Ward, CEO of Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors (ABLA) addressing Federal Industrial Relations including Equal Remuneration Order and 4-year modern award review
The success of this event will be a result of you, our amazing group of members, and your involvement. Please submit your questions no later than Friday 18 April 2018 to allow our presenters time to research, if necessary, to ensure they can provide the most comprehensive responses.
Cost (incl GST)